YOUR DOWNLOAD STEP BY STEP
- In order to use the photo search and download function, you need to complete a one-time registration process. Immediately after completing the registration, you will receive your password.
- Your username is the email address provided by you. Your password is generated automatically but you can change it to a password of your choice after logging in.
- Enter a search term in the search field. If entering multiple terms, separate them using commas. PLEASE NOTE: You can only enter search terms in German and English. Alternatively, you can browse by topic using the selection provided in the menu above. All it takes is one click to display the results pages that match your search.
- You can select images while searching or create a new folder and save them there first. This step can be implemented at any time during the photo selection process. If you would like to download or bookmark a photo, click on the folder symbol below it. You will then be given options to create a new folder, save the photo to an existing folder or save it to the download folder. The last option allows you to download multiple images at the same time.
- The images are large format and high resolution (up to A3). The download is free of charge. Up to ten images can be downloaded at the same time as a ZIP file. If you need photos in the highest resolution and largest size, you need to download the photos individually. The number of downloads is not limited.
- Photo credits: you can find information on copyright and the image and file size by clicking on the information symbol for the respective photo.
Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions
before downloading any images.